New Vita Academy of Traumatology is an accredited training site under Green Cross Academy of Traumatology.
New Vita offers Green Cross Courses, such as:
- Compassion Fatigue Educator
- Compassion Fatigue Therapist
- Disaster Trauma
- Understanding PTSD
- Child/Adolescent Trauma Treatment
- Trauma and Family Treatment
- Sexual Trauma.
FEMA’s Multi-Hazard Emergency Planning for Schools training and the ICISF CISM for Schools can be taught and tweaked for a system’s specific needs.
Sherry Todd, PhD, LPC is an Approved Instructor for the following ICISF CISM courses:
• Individual and Group Crisis Intervention -GRIN or the Combo course (3-day)
• Individual Crisis Intervention (2-days)
• Group Crisis Intervention (2-days)
• Law Enforcement Enhanced Intervention (2-days)
• Advanced Group Crisis Intervention (2-days)
• Stress Management for Trauma Providers (2-days)
• School Crisis Intervention (2-days)
• Suicide Prevention, Intervention, & Postvention (2-days)
• Trauma and Addiction (2-days)
• Suicide Awareness (1 day)